Start your career at think-cell
think-cell is a small and fast-paced software company in Berlin, Germany, with a focus on developing graphics products that stand out from the crowd. We know that our success is based on the skills and dedication of our team members. Therefore, we try to create a working environment that is friendly and welcoming and makes exceptional people come and stay.
We are currently looking for new team members for the following positions:
|C++ Developer||Do you believe in beauty when it comes to programming? Do you have a vivid interest in elegant algorithms? Are you fluent in C++? If so, you might consider to join us as a C++ Developer.|
|Support Engineer||Do you enjoy working with intelligent customers and colleagues? Are you interested in solving real-world problems? If so, you might be our next Support Engineer.|
More than 250,000 users worldwide rely on our software for their daily business as it makes creating PowerPoint presentations so much easier, faster, and more enjoyable. Among our customers are many renowned consulting companies and large international corporations.
think-cell was founded and is still managed by two computer scientists. We know what our employees need to enjoy their work and create great software. Most likely due to our academic roots, we are flourishing without program managers, meetings, and (of course) ties.
We follow our own strategy and do not have to make compromises with regard to code quality and beauty, because think-cell is highly profitable and has no outside investors. Our leasing licensing model leads to continuous feedback and improvement. Rushed, marketing-driven deadlines are unknown because we only release the software when it is ready.
think-cell encourages a healthy work-life balance. We do not work at night or on weekends, yet offer a very competitive salary. Most of our employees happily spend it with their growing families.
- Our office is located in a former factory building from 1885 in Berlin-Mitte.
- Our building still features the architectural charm of 19th century industrialization.
- Just the right amount of corporate branding in our main entrance area.
- High ceilings and glass walls create an open and light-flooded environment.
- Our spacious rooms are used individually or shared by at most two employees.
- Developers get the best equipment money can buy, including huge screens.
- A focus on software does not mean that our people don't like hardware.
- There is ample room for ad hoc discussions.
- Our Technical Director Arno is the biggest fan of our espresso machine.
- We offer free drinks, snacks and fruits.
- Famous TV chef Sarah Wiener serves lunch on the ground floor of our building ...
- ... while Uncle Joey delivers directly to our doorstep.